viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2009

acronym with my name

A nte your eyes and look
N ever top thinking about the
G anas I have to kiss those lips rojisos and probocativos
E in your scent makes me think
L inda cute "in my heart as these?

D ay to day I keep looking at the clouds and your image is always
A sometimes sad that I'm not taking your kisses and your will you give me Carisio
V back and give me this air to breathe
I magine your smile, your way of looking
D simpre efinitivamente in my heart these.

C Every day I keep sighing and
A To give my life meaning and
Never think of your beauty
Or your look.

Hypothetically did not know of love
E in cases lived in solitude
R eprochando this situation and
R epentinamente you stay in my heart
E nsendiste that spark of love that I thought had died in my heart
R apid and so I run and kisses alcansare
A lthough it is difficult to succeed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario